NEW: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO AUGUST 5TH
The workshop will be held - in person - at the INFN-LNF, Via Enrico Fermi, 54 - Frascati (Rome, Italy) from September 12 to 15, 2022.
This workshop is organized in the context and with sponsoring of the ICFA Beam Dynamics Panel and EU/IFAST funded European Network for Accelerator Performance and Concepts (APEC).
- Reviewing and documenting the state of the art in e+e- factory design
- Reviewing and drawing lessons from SuperKEKB phase 3 commissioning
- Catalyzing further contributions to the SuperKEKB, FCC, CEPC & tau-charm design efforts
- Fostering synergies and new collaborations across communities, in particular with low-emittance light sources and other colliders (muon, linear, e-ion) and between continents
- Jointly developing novel solutions to outstanding problems
Participants in the Workshop are invited to register via web using the online registration form. The registration fee of 300,00 Euros, as contribution to the Workshop organisation, includes lunches, coffee breaks, a welcome cocktail, a social dinner and meeting materials.
Attendance on site is highly encouraged and we will be pleased to welcome you again in Frascati!
Please note that NO green pass is required in order to enter Italy at the moment.
REGISTRATION AND FEE PAYMENT DEADLINE: 5 AUGUST 2022
F. Casarin, Coordinator (INFN-LNF, Italy)
M. Giabbai, Coordinator (INFN-LNF, Italy)