Submit your files by logging in to your eeFACT22/JACoW Author Accounts and:
- Ensure that the paper title and co-authors on the paper are identical to the paper title and co-authors entered into the SPMS. If this is not the case, click on the links “edit” or “authors” and make an update. SPMS data will be used for the production of the table of contents and author index of the proceedings. Failure to enter all co-authors means they will be omitted from the author index.
- Click on the file Upload link.
- Upload the PDF file
- Upload all of the source files (text and figures) needed to make the paper
Be aware that large files may take some time to transfer. Papers will undergo processing by the technical editors directly following deadline for submission on
Monday, October 31, 2022
Email notifications of the processing status will be triggered to primary (submitting) authors as processing is completed.
Once the paper is ready for upload, use the JACoW Cat Scan Editor tool to validate that the paper meets the paper preparation guidelines.
Submission of Paper
Most authors can generate PDF files, however, the standard is far from uniform and often they are not acceptable for the JACoW database. As such, we DO NOT allow authors to submit only PDF files. Contributions without a source file (.docx, .tex) are incomplete and not flagged as available for the editorial team.
Once the contribution has been prepared using the JACoW template and according to the eeFACT22 Paper Guidelines, the author should submit all files used to produce the contribution as follows:
- Source file which is a properly formatted MSWord, LaTex
- PDF file made from the source file. Make sure the fonts are embedded in the PDF file. If you do not have the ability to generate a PDF file, submit a PostScript file made from the source
- All figure files used in the paper in its native format (.jpg, .gif, .tif, .png, .eps, etc.). Please Check that the image quality is still the same as in the source file, especially for color images, and text in the image is readable.
Only files named according to the paper’s program code can be uploaded via the SPMS. For example, for paper code MOXAA01, the paper contains two figures, the file names should be:
- MOXAA01.docx/.tex, corresponding to the source file, is uploaded using File Type “Source File (MS Word/LaTex)"
- MOXAA01.pdf uploaded using File Type “Portable Document Format” (this file will be renamed after upload to MOXAA01_AUTHOR.pdf).
- MOXAA01_f1.jpg (or *.png, *.tif, *.eps, etc.) corresponding to document figure 1. Figures and other supporting files are uploaded using File Type “Other Supporting Files”.
- MOXAA01_f2.jpg (or *.png, *.tif, *.eps, etc.) corresponding to document figure 2. Figures and other supporting files are uploaded using File Type “Other Supporting Files”.
Note: Supporting files (figures, bibliographies, etc.) can be uploaded as *.zip or *.tar files under File Type “Other Supporting Files”. The source file (.docx/.tex) and the pdf file have to be uploaded separately otherwise the upload is incomplete and not flagged as available for the editorial team.
All papers with missing files will be returned to the author for revision.