The Organizing Committee is strongly against any discrimination on the basis of such factors as ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, physical appearance, political stance, gender, or age.
The main aims of the workshops are:
- To promote the meeting of research groups of international relevance that stimulate collaboration to achieve common goals;
- To encourage the networking for early-stage researchers slowed down by the pandemic situation;
- To support young researchers in their first steps in the scientific community both financially and giving them the opportunity to spread their work in front of senior researchers affirmed in their field of research;
- To build an inclusive and safe space where researchers can promote their research works;
- To encourage the construction of a scientific community that is balanced in terms of age, gender, and geographical origin, fostering speakers of underrepresented categories;
- To promote the dialogue between theoretical and experimental communities.
Participants are required to behave professionally and avoid any inappropriate actions, comments or jokes based on individual characteristics such as age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ability status, educational background, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Harassment includes but is not limited to inappropriate or intimidating behavior and language, sustained disruption of talks or other events, unwelcome jokes or comments, inappropriate physical contact, sexual attention or innuendo, stalking, diffusion of photographs or recordings of an individual without consent.
All communication (both verbal and written) should be appropriate for a professional audience that includes a diverse range of background. Sexual or sexist language and imagery should not be used at any time.
Rules for participants from Russian and Belarusian institutions:
The NePSi Organizing Committee strongly condemns war and any kind of violence. In compliance with Cern, Pisa U. and INFN directives has decided to suspend the participation of the institutions located in the Russian Federation and in the Republic of Belarus in all scientific committees and activities related to the workshop. As a consequence, people employed by these institutions should participate to the conference activities personally (without their affiliation).