This Seminar is the thirteenth in a series of topical meetings started in 1986 on the initiative of Aldo Covello. The main aim of the Seminar is to focus on the progress made in recent years from both a theoretical and experimental point of view as well as on the role that nuclear structure may play in the context of fundamental physics.
The Seminar will maintain the general spirit and intent of the earlier meetings of this series by providing to a group of researchers the opportunity to discuss their current work and confront their opinions.
- Advanced methods for nuclear structure studies
- Nuclear structures studies through RIB experiments
- Nuclear structure & fundamental physics
- Special topics
- Università di Napoli "Federico II"
- Dipartimento di Fisica "E. Pancini" Università di Napoli "Federico II"
- Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare
- Università della Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli"
Local organizing committee:
Conference e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org