- before May 1, 2023: 400 Euro (+VAT)
- after May 1, 2023: 450 Euro (+VAT)
Student reduced fee (Master or PhD):
- 300 Euro (+VAT): a proof of status, such as an enrollment certificate or a letter from a supervisor on university letterhead (see this template), should be sent to email@example.com
Regular and student registration fees include:
- Attendance at all Conference sessions
- Conference bag
- Conference proceedings
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Guided tour of Genova historical center
Exemption from VAT (which amounts to 22%) will be available for members of the association Science is Cool (SCOOL), a non-profit cultural association that promotes educational activities and scientific events.
To register, complete the following two steps:
- Apply for SCOOL membership (a single annual fee of 2 €, which can be paid either online or in cash at the conference), by visiting the site
- Fill the indico registration form below, indicating you subscribed to SCOOL by selecting the corresponding checkbox.
The registration to the conference will be acknowledged by an e-mail containing the payment instructions and, for SCOOL members, also the SCOOL association number.
In the unfortunate case of cancellation of the event, refunding will be guaranteed to those who are associated to SCOOL.
If you prefer not to subscribe to SCOOL, skip step 1 and complete step 2. The total amount to be paid for completing the registration will be the fee indicated above plus 22% VAT.
Submission of new registrations to the conference or modification of existing registrations will be possible until June 2, 2023. After that date, please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules for participants from Russian and Belarusian institutions
Following the guidelines established by INFN for the organization of international conferences, the HADRON 2023 Local Organizing Committee has decided to suspend the participation of the institutions located in the Russian Federation and in the Republic of Belarus in all activities related to the HADRON 2023 conference. As a consequence, persons employed by these institutions should participate in the conference activities personally (without their affiliation).