The conference will be hosted in the buildings of the Department of Architecture and Design (DAD) of the University of Genova.
This is located in the historical center of Genova, in an area close to the town business center, easy to reach, and with many hotels and restaurants.
Plenary sessions will be in the San Salvatore Auditorium, located in Piazza Sarzano 9, 16128 Genova, about 80 m from the main DAD entrance.
Parallel sessions will be in the main DAD complex. Coffee breaks and lunches will be served in the DAD cloister.
The conference registration desk will be available in the San Salvatore building on Monday, June 5, from 8 to 9 am, and in the main DAD Complex (Room 4D) at any other time.
The conference venue can be reached:
- by subway, using the Sarzano station, which is few meters from the San Salvatore Auditorium and 50 m from the main DAD building;
- by bus:
- from the P. Principe train station with any bus heading to the east part of the town,
- from the Brignole train station with any bus heading to the west part of town,
- from Piazza Carignano, with bus n. 35;
- wth a 5-10 min walk from Piazza De Ferrari or Piazza Dante, or 30 min from the P. Principe and Brignole train stations.
The venue is within a limited-traffic zone: reaching the area with a private car requires a specific permit.