The best three posters selected during the meeting are:
Alternating phase focusing and approaching large net energy gain in photonic chip-based particle acceleration, Stefanie Kraus
Resonant wakefield excitation observed in long plasma channels, Aimee Ross
Early dynamics of the self-modulation instability growth rate, Mariana Moreira
A number of grants will be offered to students in the field of accelerator science and related areas to attend EuroNNAc Special Topic Workshop 2022. The student grant is offered through the European Network for Novel Accelerators (EuroNNAc) in WP6.1 of the I.FAST project.
Master and PhD students are eligible for these grants.
If you want to apply for a grant you have to pre-register (selecting Student Grant) no later than 30th June 2022.
Then you will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to send us all the requested documents (CV and cover letter signed by your tutor) in order to make your application complete.
Once the pre-registration is closed, students will be selected.
Poster size: portrait, width 70cm, height 100cm. ID, title, author will appear in each panel to easily identify where to hang up the poster.
The student grant covers:
- Hotel costs for students staying from 18 to 24.09.2022 (6 nights) in double rooms. NO extra nights will be covered. Students with additional nights are requested to pay them directly to the Hotel Reception desk during check out.
- Conference Fee (including food and drinks in the Hotel Hermitage)
- Travel costs up to 500 EUR
For the travel reimbursement, students are requested to buy travel tickets by themselves in advance and provide a copy of the invoice addressed to them. The invoice is mandatory to get the reimbursement.
Procedure: For students’ travel reimbursement, the student in person must come to the Conference secretariat office at the EuroNNAc Special Topics Workshop 2022 and fill out a form sheet. Office hours will be announced at the conference. The reimbursement will be processed by the Conference Secretariat and the amount will be transferred to the student’s bank account in due time (around 4-6 weeks for the internal official procedure).
Students need to provide for us:
- Original travel tickets (Bus, Ferry, Flight, etc.) and the invoice for purchase addressed to the student (for flights - with the student’s name on it)
- Taxi costs are covered only if departure/arrival time is before 6:00 am. or after 23:00 pm.
- Visa receipts (if needed)
- For students from countries outside the Euro Monetary Union, we will need to take a copy of ID with home address if available (it is a mandatory request by the bank).