All presentations are oral and take place during plenary sessions exclusively.
Confirmed Keynote speakers (preliminary title) are:
- Marc Verderi - Recent Geant4 developments
- Sebastien Incerti – Recent Geant4-DNA developments
- Susanna Guatelli - G4Med and advanced examples
- David Sarrut - Artificial Intelligence and Geant4
- Joseph Perl - Status and Outlook of the TOPAS tool for particle simulation
- Aimee McNamara - TOPASnBio advances
- Lydia Maigne - GATE Advances
- Pedro Arce - GAMOS Advances
- Pablo Cirrone - Geant4 for Hadron theraphy: status and challenges
- Laurent Desorgher - Geant4 for Flash radiotherapy: staus and challenges
- Dousatsu Sakata - Geant4-DNA modeling of early biological damage and repair
- José Manuele Quesada Molina - Hadronics aspects
- Vladimir Ivanchenko – Recent electromagnetic aspect in Geant4
- Ernesto Amato - MC for Nuclear Medicine: vision and future requirements
- Brad Oborn - Geant4 applications in MRI-guided x-ray and proton beam therapy
The final agenda will be available here.
Each presentation will be 10 minutes in total [12 min for presentation + 2 min max. for questions]. Please ensure that your presentation is in ppt or pdf format (for Windows, 4:3 ratio).
You may also email your presentation in advance to email@example.com