REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS
The conference fee is 400€ and besides the attendance of the scientific sessions will also cover participation to the social events, coffee breaks and lunch during the workshop.
The cost of the banquet for accompanying person is 50€.
Any nutritional restriction for food (such as vegetarian menu or others) at coffee breaks, lunches and banquet must be declared no later than the 31st of May via e-mail to email@example.com.
REGISTRATION CAN ONLY BE DONE BY USING THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION FORM.
Registration will only be valid when full payment will be received by the Secretariat. The confirmation will be sent exclusively by e-mail, together with the related invoice.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
The payment of registration fees must be in Euros (EUR) only and can be done by BANK TRANSFER or by CREDIT CARD.
1. BANK TRANSFER
Payment by bank transfer must be certified during the registration process with the upload of the bank receipt.
Account Holder: CONSORZIO FUTURO IN RICERCA
Bank Name: Unicredit Private Banking – Ferrara, Italy
Account Number: 1326114
IBAN: IT 87 W 02008 13009 000001326114
Payment REASON: GOSPEL 2019 – NAME SURNAME of the participant.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration.
2. CREDIT CARD
Payment by credit card may be carried out directly at the end of the registration process. Once concluded the transaction on the secure site for payments, please remember to CONFIRM the participation on the registration form.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations must be notified to the Administrative Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration fee will be refunded as follows:
Before MAY 31st – 80%
After MAY 31st – no refund will be made
Dates refer to the receipt of the cancellation notice. Missing participants will not receive the refund.
- Follow the registration link convegni.cieffeerre.it/Default.aspx?codConv=W-SPO-GUI-22-19 to access the CFR Conference Portal
- Check your e-mail boxes, you will receive an e-mail attesting your registration to the CFR Conference Portal (please note, this e-mail is not a confirmation of the registration to the event, for which you must access the link received and complete the registration procedure and payment (see below).
You can access the registration pages and complete the registration procedure in every moment.
- Use your ID (your e-mail) and PASSWORD to access the registration pages (the same you used to ask for the credentials)
- Tick the box which applies to the type of registration
- Follow the link “personal and fiscal data”, on the left fill out the fields with your personal data, on the right fill out the fields for the invoice header and shipping
- N.B.:*** only for the Italian Delegates, tick the box “FATTURA ENTE PUBBLICO” if the registration fee will be paid by your University or Public Administration.***
- Follow the link “accepted method of payment” and select the preferred one
- Follow the link “summary and confirmation” check carefully the typed data
- In case of BANK TRANSFER you must upload the bank receipt (jpg o pdf)
- In case of CREDIT CARD payment, you will be redirected to the Security Site for Payment. Once concluded the transaction on the secure site for payments please return to the portal and CONFIRM your registration as follows
- To confirm your completed registration please remember to click on the statement “Please confirm your participation in the event“. You will receive an e-mail attesting the successful conclusion of the registration process.
NB: if you do not receive the e-mail attesting your registration it means that something in the process is not correct, maybe you forgot to click on the statement “Please confirm your participation in the event“
- You will receive the OFFICIAL REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION along with the related INVOICE only after the bank will communicate to the Secretariat that the amount paid has been accredited.
***ONLY FOR ITALIAN DELEGATES – INFORMAZIONI DEDICATE AI PARTECIPANTI CHE AFFERISCONO AD ISTITUTI E/O UNIVERSITA’ ITALIANE e LE CUI ISCRIZIONI VERRANNO ECONOMICAMENTE SUPPORTATE DAGLI ENTI DI APPARTENENZA – Fatturazione Elettronica verso la Pubblica Amministrazione (Decreto MEF 55/2013 modificato da DL. 66/2014). I partecipanti la cui quota di iscrizione è pagata DIRETTAMENTE dall’ENTE PUBBLICO DI APPARTENENZA dovranno provvedere alla registrazione ON LINE inserendo i propri dati come partecipante, i dati completi dell’ENTE a cui intestare la fattura elettronica e spuntare la voce FATTURA ENTE PUBBLICO dove dovranno riportare ulteriori informazioni. Proseguendo la registrazione, il pagamento non sarà dovuto. L’incasso della somma deve avvenire solo a seguito di emissione di FATTURA ELETTRONICA ed ESCLUSIVAMENTE da parte dell’ente.