The student grant covers:
- Hotel costs for students staying from 15 to 21.09.2019 (6 nights) in double rooms. NO extra nights will be covered. Students with additional nights are requested to pay them directly to the Hotel Reception desk during check out.
- Conference Fee (including food and drinks in the Hotel Hermitage)
- Travel costs up to 500 EUR
For the travel reimbursement, students are requested to buy travel tickets by themselves in advance and provide a copy of the invoice addressed to them. The invoice is mandatory to get the reimbursement.
Procedure: For students’ travel reimbursement, the student in person must come to the Conference secretariat office at the EAAC2019 workshop and fill out a form sheet. Office hours will be announced at the confernece. The reimbursement will be processed by DESY travel department and the amount will be transferred to the student’s bank account in due time (around 4-6 weeks for the DESY internal official procedure).
Students need to provide for us:
- Original travel tickets (Bus, Ferry, Flight, etc.) and the invoice for purchase (for flights - with the student’s name on it)
- Taxi costs are covered only if departure/arrival time is before 6:00 am. or after 23:00 pm.
- Visa receipts (if needed)
- For students from countries outside the Euro Monetary Union, we will need to take a copy of ID with home address if available (it is a mandatory request by the bank).