Ristorante "Lambrusco & Tigelle"
Via Garavaglia 5/b, 40127 Bologna - Tel. +39 051514989
Tuesday, Sept 5 - 8:00 p.m.
Bologna is sometimes called the gastronomical capital of Italy. The social dinner we propose for the evening of Tuesday, Sept. 5, is a tour in the popular and gastronomical tradition of the Emilia-Romagna region. It will consist in:
- First course: a try of 2 different kind of Emilian home made pasta:
- Tagliatelle al ragù, the most typical pasta of the bolognese tradition in its meat sauce
- Taglioline alla romagnola with butter and ham
- Second course: crescentine (fried bread) with Parma ham, Mortadella, salami, Caciotta cheese, pickles, scquacquerone (very fresh cheese), etc... and tigelle (round bread cooked on a stone to be filled with a preparation of lard, parmesan and rosemary called pesto di montagna)
- Dessert: Crema di mascarpone or Millefoglie con crema Chantilly
- local red (Sangiovese) & white (Pignoletto) wines (or water for ill people...)
Alternatives for special dietary needs available if agreed in advance
Of course, accompanying persons are welcome.
Price approx. 30 €/person to be paid directly at the restaurant. Receipts will be delivered by the restaurant to all the participants separately.