The proceedings for “International Conference on Fusion Reactor Diagnostics - ICFRD2020” will be published, following a process of peer review, in the Proceedings Section of JINST, Journal of Instrumentation.
To prepare your contribution for submission, please use the JINST Proceedings templates at http://jinst.sissa.it/jinst/help/JINST_TeXclass.jsp.
Kindly notice that the number of pages should not exceed 10 (excluding the first page and the reference list).
The following maximum number of pages are preferentially given for articles proceedings :
- Short talks ( 10min) : max 4 pages
- Orals ( 25+5min) : max 8 pages
- Tutorials ( 40+5min) : max 10 pages
When writing your contribution, in addition to the scientific quality and relevance of the subject matter, it is advisable also to check the quality of formatting, language and style (i.e. incoherent use of unit of measure; different conventions used in the same paper such as abbreviations \3 s", \3 sec", \3 seconds" and position: \3C", \3 C"; poorly organized tables; etc.)
When your contribution is ready for submission, please follow the instructions below:
- Connect to http://jinst.sissa.it and register;
- in the “Submit” section of the page select the link “submit a proceedings contribution”;
- select the ICFRD2020 conference from the list;
- follow the step-by-step procedure for submission, referring to the instructions available in the section “For Authors” at the top of the JINST home page https://jinst.sissa.it/jinst/help/helpLoader.jsp?pgType=author
The papers for the proceedings to be published on JINST , will be collected in the period from September 10th to November 12th, 2021.
For any further information and assistance, do not hesitate to contact the proceeding editors and the JINST Editorial Office (email@example.com).
Enrico Perelli Cippo
Francesco Paolo Orsitto
(ICFRD2020 Proceedings Editors)