Regular Sessions are dedicated to the general topics:
- Measurement of temperature and density;
- Energy spectrum of particles;
- Imaging in various ranges of wavelengths;
- Technique of analysis of massive databases;
ICFDT5 Special sessions are dedicated to:
- Diagnostics systems for Advanced Accelerator Concepts;
- Innovative Nuclear Fusion Devices.
ICFDT5 special satellite meeting is dedicated to:
- Metamaterials and their application to diagnostics systems.
ICFDT5 special argument to be treated in the context of general sessions will be:
- Diagnostics for detecting fast events.
Arguments to be treated in the context of ICFDT5:
- Fast particles
- Analysis Tools for massive databases
- Measurements of Temperature and density
- Diagnostics for Advanced Accelerator Concepts
- Metamaterials and their applications
- Diagnosing fast events
- Innovative Fusion Devices