The Conference will present the state of the art of applications of ion beams techniques in interdisciplinary fields at international level through a few invited talks of recognized experts and will outline the status of research with ion beams and facilities in Italy.
We encourage the submission of original oral and poster contributions in the following scientific areas:
- Radiation Interaction and Damage
- Surface Modification
- Materials Science
- Nuclear Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Ion Beam Analysis and Channeling
- Environmental Sciences
- Art and Archaeology
- Dosimetry, Microdosimetry, Nanodosimetry
- Radiation Biophysics and Medicine.
The Scientific Committee will select some original contributions for oral presentation.
Selected oral and poster contributions will be published in the Proceedings of the Conference in a dedicated AIP volume.