The new edition of IWM-EC International Workshop on Multi facets of Eos and Clustering (IWM-EC 2024) will be held in Catania, Italy, from May 21st to 24th 2024.
The IWM-EC 2024 is organized by INFN-Sezione di Catania, INFN-LNS and Dipartimento di Fisica e Astronomia "Ettore Majorana" of University of Catania.
The workshop is supported by the CHIMERA and INDRA-FAZIA Collaborations.
It will cover the following topics:
- Nuclear dynamics from fission to multi-fragmentation
- Isospin effects and Symmetry energy in nuclear reactions
- Clustering phenomena and multi-particle decay
- Nuclear EOS and multi-messenger astronomy
- New developments in detection techniques and facility
The format of the workshop includes overview talks with invited speakers, contributed presentation and a poster section. PhD students and postdocs are strongly encouraged to participate.
The locations of the workshop are the "Sala Migneco" at LNS and the "Aula Magna" at Dipartimento di Fisica e Astronomia "Ettore Majorana" and INFN-CT.
Looking forward to meeting you in Catania,