The international school, organised by the Italian Society of General Relativity and Gravitation (SIGRAV), aims at providing robust and deep knowledge of Cosmology in the context of General Relativity and its possible modifications, with particular attention to phenomenological consequences and observations. The School is based on four courses and two lectures focused on specific topics:
- Early Universe, Inflation and Primordial Gravitational Waves: Mairi Sakellariadou (King’s College)
- Observational perspectives for the Cosmic Microwave Background: Paolo de Bernardis (Sapienza Univ. di Roma)
- Neutrino Cosmology and Dark Matter: Massimiliano Lattanzi (INFN)
- Modified gravity cosmology: Emmanuel Saridakis (National Observatory of Athens)
- Machine learning in cosmology (focused talk): Nicoletta Krachmalnicoff (SISSA)
- Cosmic Microwave Background phenomenology (focused talk), Erminia Calabrese (University of Cardiff)
- The School is intended for PhD students and young post-docs. Students are requested to attend all lectures and seminars. Whoever may be interested in attending the School and is not entitled - for his age or other reasons - to be considered a student, may follow the courses as observer.
- Applicants (both students and observers) will receive confirmation of receipt of fees payment by SIGRAV, which involves confirmation of their admission to the courses.
- Fees should be paid by students and observers following the instruction, with no difference in procedure or fee amount.
- SIGRAV is ready to assist a limited number of students from developing countries to attend the school. Please contact the organisers for the request.
- Connection details will be sent to registered students with regular payment status, by email.
The school will be online.