The detailed schedule for the program can be accessed through the Scientific Program tab of the conference homepage with talks and posters listed in order under the Timetable tab. The present listing under the Timetable tab includes the submitted abstracts but will also include links to presentation materials once they have been uploaded (see below for instructions). Significant time has allocated for scientific discussion both at the end of each oral presentation and in a more extended discussion session at the end of each of the six scientific themes. The latter discussion sessions have a duration of 25 minutes and will be organized around several panelists who will respond to questions from the conference participants.
How to upload your talk/poster to the meeting webpage
1) Click on the Timetable tab in the left-hand menu on the conference homepage and scroll down to find your contribution.
2) Click on the pencil icon, this will open a drop down menu.
3) Select 'Material Editor', this will open a new window with the possibility to upload your material to meeting page.
4) The deadline for submitting materials for posters is the end of the day on Friday May 21.
5) The deadline for submitting talks for oral contributions is the night before your presentation.
For those of you presenting posters, you should create a single-page, landscape pdf with a 3x4 aspect ratio for your poster presentation. You should label the pdf file with your last name followed by a dash and the abstract number: lastname-??.pdf. The abstract number is listed on your abstract acceptance message from Indico. You can also upload additional audio-visual materials on the conference website. These will be copied to consoles at your poster sites where conferees can view the material.