NOTICE: EAAC2021 Workshop has been postponed to 2022
The European Advanced Accelerator Concepts Workshop (EAAC2021) has the mission to discuss and foster methods of beam acceleration with gradients beyond state of the art in operational facilities. The most cost effective and compact methods for generating high energy particle beams shall be reviewed and assessed. This includes diagnostics methods, timing technology, special needs for injectors, beam matching, beam dynamics with advanced accelerators and development of adequate simulations.
This workshop is organized in the context and with sponsoring of the EU/ARIES funded European Network for Novel Accelerators (EuroNNAc3), a network of more than 60 institutes and universities. Additional sponsors for EAAC2021 include at the moment CERN, DESY and INFN. A program of student sponsoring will be offered again in 2021, so please inform also your students.
- High gradient and multibunch acceleration in metallic structures (C-X-band and beyond) with innovative power generation schemes
- Plasma accelerators driven by modern lasers
- Plasma accelerators driven by electron beams
- Plasma accelerators driven by proton beams
- Dielectric structures and other novel technologies
- Novel schemes using advanced technologies (table-top FEL, plasma linear collider, medical imaging ...)
- Computations for Accelerator Physics Advanced beam diagnostics for beams and plasma
- Laser technology for advanced accelerators