Grants for Students - General information and Poster Sessions
A number of grants will be offered to students in the field of accelerator science and related areas to attend the HG2023 Workshop.
Master Graduating/Graduate and PhD students are eligible for these grants.
To apply for the grant it is mandatory to pre-register through the dedicated registration form by June 30th, upload a CV and a letter of the Tutor confirming your student status and to upload an abstract for the poster session through the "Call for Abstract" dedicated page.
Conditions of the grant:
- Granted Students attend all the workshop sessions and discussions. It is mandatory to present a poster on their work during the HG2023 Workshop poster sessions and upload the abstract. Poster size: portrait, width 70cm, height 100cm. ID, title, author will appear in each panel to easily identify where to hang up the poster;
- An open-access PDF version of the poster file has to be prepared for the upload on the INDICO website of the workshop (poster content can be modified in case of confidential material).
- It is mandatory to upload during the pre-registration form a CV and a confirmation letter of your student status, signed by your supervisor.
The student grant covers:
- LNF Guesthouse accommodation (16-21 October 2023 - TOT. 5 nights) and/or nearby hotels in shared rooms (free of charge for granted students);
- Reduced Registration Fee of 250,00 Euros.
The final decision about the grants will be sent by e-mail directly to the applicants by July 15th, 2023. The selection committee will also decide if granted students should present a poster or an oral contribution.