An eduroam wifi network will be available in all meeting areas. Please, download and enable it on your computer before your arrival if you have not done it yet. And check if well set up.
For those who have an INFN account, the WiFi SSID: INFNdot1X will be available.
As an alternative, you can access to the WiFi SSID: INFN-WEB
Participants who are not enabled to join WiFi SSID eduroam or/and INFNdot1X are kindly requested to follow up this procedure before coming to LNF:
1. register in the INFN Identity database*: https://signup.app.infn.it/
specify Name, Family Name, mail address and choose a password;
validate the registration by using the link received by email.
2. connect to: https://userportal.app.infn.it/ ** and follow these steps:
- log-in with the email address and the password entered in the above registration
- click on Enabling Requests;
- click on IT Resources and press Next Step;
- provide the required personal data, necessary to obtain your request;
- read and accept the information note on the processing of personal data at INFN and press Next Step;
- choose the site where to carry out your identification: Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati, add the message: WIFI ACCESS “HG2023 Workshop”, and press Next Step;
- choose the site (as above) and the contact person who will have to approve your request: Maria Rita FERRAZZA;
- read and accept the regulation for the use of INFN computing resources and press Next Step;
- verify the entered data and press Submit.
Access to INFN-WEB network will be available after accreditation at the reception desk.
* If you are already registered in the INFN Identity database skip point 1 and go to point 2
** If you already applied for IT Resources, contact the secretariat to ask for network access
Please note that if you do not do this beforehand, you will have to ask access to the secretariat who cannot guarantee immediate attention to your request.