The program of the Workshop is almost finalized consisting primarily of invited talks by experts from around the world, but there are still slots for talks and posters available.
List of specific subjects to explore:
- What is CoViD-19: state of the knowledge
- The biology of the immune system defense and of the accompanying inflammation Imaging agents
- Diagnosis and (early) differentiation of CoViD-19 from other diseases
- The role of imaging modalities from the initial diagnosis to follow-up (short-term and long-term)
- Infection and inflammation imaging and its differentiation from benign uptake and cancer
- The role for dynamic imaging with kinetic modeling and parametric imaging
- Multimodality imaging Total body (multi-organ) imaging
- The role of TOF-PET
- The role of AI
- Special demands for image reconstruction and processing
We reserve the right to accept or not the abstracts.
Accepted abstracts will be scheduled for presentation as a talk or poster (short talk).
All submitters will be timely informed by the end of April.