This edition of PID (the INFN program for teachers), organized by the INFN Legnaro National Laboratory and the ELETTRA Synchrotron Facility in collaboration with the INFN Division in Trieste, is intended for High School Teachers from the Italian North-East Regions, Austria, and the Balkan Countries. It will take place in Legnaro (at the INFN National Laboratory) and Trieste (at the ELETTRA Synchrotron Facility). Participants will spend a week with researchers in both facilities and will take part in data-taking experiments. Participants are expected to pay travel and food expenses. Lodging will be paid for by PID Organization.
In Trieste, March 9-11:
- accommodation in Casa 903 (two nights, March 9 and 10);
- the cost of a bus ticket from downtown to ELETTRA is 1,35 € (details);
- lunch in ELETTRA canteen costs around 7,00 €.
In Padova, March 12-13:
- accommodation in Casa del Pellegrino (two nights, March 11 and 12);
- the ticket Padova-Legnaro costs 2,40 € (4 tickets = 9,60 €) (details);
- lunch in LNL canteen costs around 7,00 €.
The train ticket from Trieste to Padova costs 16,25 €.
Starting 2020 publishing company Pearson (www.pearson.it) supports this initiative.
Information on previous editions can be found at: https://pid.web.roma2.infn.it
INFN-LNL web site: www.lnl.infn.it/index.php/en/
INFN-Trieste web site: www.ts.infn.it/en/
ELETTRA web site: www.elettra.trieste.it/