The conference will be hosted at the University of Padova from Tuesday 22nd to Friday 25th of January, 2019.
The planned scheme includes invited review talks, invited talks, and contributed oral presentations (20 min). A dedicated poster session is also foreseen.
Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Tuesday 22nd, late morning and afternoon: The blazars population
- Wednesday 23rd, morning: Astrophysical modelling
- Wednesday 23rd, afternoon: Connection to neutrinos
- Thursday 24th, morning: Connection to ultra-high-energy cosmic rays
- Thursday 24th, afternoon: Diffuse photon and magnetic fields
- Friday 25th, morning: Future perspectives