Morning sessions will be mainly devoted to seminars given by worldwide recognized detector experts. They will be held in Bologna, Sala Ulisse, via Zamboni 31, on monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday aftenoon, while on thursday they will be held in Ferrara.
Afternoon sessions will be devoted to practical tutorials. “Hands-on” laboratory exercises will allow participants to test detectors and techniques. They will be held in Bologna at the Physics Department, via Berti-Pichat 6/2 and in Ferrara (on thursday). A bus trasfer will be organized for thursday.
- Electromagnetic calorimeters
- Muon collider
- Cherenkov detectors
- Neutrino detectors
- Tracking in 4D
- The ATTRACT project
- Silicon trackers
- Ultrafast silicon detectors
- Readout of plastic scintillators with SiPM
- X ray tomography for cultural heritage
- Radiography of ancient paintings
- GEM detectors with micro TPC
- Monitoring of the environmental radioactivity