The 15th International Conference on QCD in Extreme Conditions (XQCD 2017) will be held in Pisa 26 to 28 June 2017. XQCD is a series of international workshop-style conferences, held annually, which aims to cover recent advances in the theory and phenomenology of QCD under extreme conditions of temperature and/or baryon density, together with related topics.
- QCD at Finite Temperature and Density
- Heavy Ion Collisions Phenomenology
- Phase Diagram of Strongly Interacting Matter
- Properties of the Quark-Gluon Plasma
- Properties of Strongly Interacting Gauge Theories
- The Sign Problem in Lattice QCD and Other Theories
- QCD in External Fields