The focus of the meeting will be on applications of high current and powerful particle accelerators and sources, with particular attention to benefit of high current sources. Subtopics are:
- satellite propulsion;
- negative ion beams for fusion;
- negative and positive ions in industrial application;
- electron beams for seeds, food and waste processing;
- material resistance and tests;
- medical applications and treatment times.
- radioisotope production;
- accelerator and beam source technology, superconductivity, energy efficiency and recover;
- application of accelerator based analytical and diagnostic techniques (AMS, PIXE, ...).
The scientific programme will consist of invited and contributed oral presentations. Presenters are encouraged to submit the title and the abstract of their possible talk, as will be detailed in the second announcement.