The "Messengers of the Early Universe: Gravitational Waves and Primordial Black Holes" workshop is an event within the Fellini Project.
The workshop has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 754496.
The workshop is organized by the INFN Padova Unit and the Department of Physics and Astronomy of the Padova University
The Workshop aims at gathering leading experts on primordial cosmology with gravitational waves to discuss prospects on probing the unexplored periods of the very early universe, such as inflation and reheating.
Keynote speakers include:
- Nicola Bartolo (Padova University)
- Christian Byrnes (Sussex University)
- Guillem Domenech (INFN Padova)
- Marc Kamionkowski (Johns Hopkins University)
- Ely Kovetz (Ben-Gurion University)
- Chiara Mingarelli (Connecticut University)*
- Paolo Pani (Rome University)
- Subodh Patil (Leiden University)
- Sebastien Renaux-Petel (Institut Astrophysique de Paris)
- Misao Sasaki (IPMU Tokyo)
* Online talk
No fee is required to participate to the workshop. However, for organizational purposes, registration is mandatory and has to be done through the registration form in this Indico site.
The workshop will be mainly in-person and will consist of invited talks.