We are pleased to be launching a new Frontiers Research Topic
in light of your relevant competences and scientific roles in the frame of the PANDORA project, we are kindly inviting you to consider the submission of a contribution for the topic above.
We would organize the Research Topic according to the following sub-topics:
- Physics and Technology of plasma traps for fundamental studies: the PANDORA project;
- β-decay detection in plasmas: instruments and methods;
- Nuclear and Atomic Physics of β-decays in plasmas;
- Astrophysics Perspectives and Impact: nucleosynthesis of elements in the Universe
Authors are encouraged to submit contributions inherent to the single subtopics, or a merging of them, concerning the overall frame (the nuclear physics problem with fundamental and astrophysical implications) or specific issues and advances in the modelling, design, operations and diagnostics of the plasma based setup.
- David Mascali - Laboratori Nazionali del Sud (INFN), Catania, Italy
- Sara Palmerini - University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy
- Giuseppe Torrisi - Laboratori Nazionali del Sud (INFN), Catania, Italy
- Giacomo De Angelis - Legnaro National Laboratories (INFN), Legnaro, Italy
- Domenico Santonocito - Laboratori Nazionali del Sud (INFN), Catania, Italy
- Karl-Ludwig Kratz - Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Mainz, Germany