The Latin-American Conference on High Energy Physics: Particles and Strings III aims to bring together scientist of Europe and Latin-american countries with the purpose of develop and strengthen scientific links and collaborations between the various physics communities. The program of the conference will include a set of review lectures on the following topics:
- Physics of the Standard Model and Beyond.
- Theories of fundamental interactions: QCD.
- LHC: Experiments and first signatures.
- String phenomenology, amplitudes.
- D-branes, holography, black hole physics.
The program will also include short talks, informal discussion sessions and a student gong show. A pre School on High Enery Physicis will take place from July 15-19, 2020. Details on the scientific program of this school can be found in the section school.
The conference is the third of a conference series starting with the Latin-American Workshop on High Energy Physics: Particle Strings I,II", Havana, July 2012, 2016.
- Diana Alvarez Terrero (ICIMAF, Cuba)
- Ana Esther Cabal (CEADEN, Cuba)
- Alejandro Cabo (ICIMAF, Cuba)
- Alejandro Cabo-Bizet (King College, UK)
- Nana G. Cabo-Bizet (University of Guanajato, Mexico)
- Yamila Chong (ICIMAF,Cuba)
- Alfredo Gonzalez (ICTP, Italy)
- Lorenzo Hernandez (CEADEN, Cuba)
- Daryel Manreza Paret (UH,Cuba)
- Francisco Morales (INFN,Italy)
- Leopoldo A. Pando Zayas (Michigan,USA)
- Siannah Peñaranda (Zaragoza,USA)
- Aurora Perez (ICIMAF,Cuba)
- Hugo Perez (ICIMAF,Cuba)
- Gretel Quintero Angulo (ICIMAF,Cuba)
- Elizabeth Rodriguez Querts (ICIMAF,Cuba)
- Dania Rodriguez Napoles (CEADEN,Cuba)