How to reach Molo Beverello:
- Arriving by plane: from Napoli Capodichino Airport it takes 45 min to reach the Port of Naples. The company Alibus runs a bus that leaves in front of terminal 1 every 20-30 minutes. The bus makes two stops, one at the central train station (Piazza Garibaldi), the second at Piazza Municipio. The port (Molo Beverello) is at the sea side of this square. Ride costs 3 euro and tickets can be bought at Sun Store Tabacchi at the airport, or on the bus (1 euro supplement). Taxis are also available (ride to Molo Beverello about 25 euro; there are also fixed rates, inclusive of baggage, regardless of the number of passengers carried; advise the driver before the taxi moves off).
Arriving by train: From Stazione Centrale (Central Station) the fastest way is to take the subway. Take Linea 1 (line 1) inside the station (Garibaldi subway stop) direction Piscinola and get out at the second stop, Municipio. The port (Molo Beverello) is at the sea side of Piazza Municipio square. Tickets (biglietti) can be purchased before boarding at several stores inside Stazione Centrale. By this route, you have the opportunity to glimpse at what has been defined the world's most beautiful subway.
Stazione Centrale is also connected with the Port (15 min) by bus (R2) or tramway (1); stops are in Piazza Garibaldi, opposite to Stazione Centrale. Taxis are available on the square at the main exit of Stazione Centrale, Piazza Garibaldi (ride to Molo Beverello about 15 euro; there are also fixed rates, inclusive of baggage, regardless of the number of passengers carried; advise the driver before the taxi moves off).
Parking in Naples, for those arriving by car:
The nearest car parking to Naples' Molo Beverello is the Buono car park. Reservation is suggested (only 100 cars admitted). Near ferry port at Calata di Massa, one option is Tirreni Parking.
An other option is the large Brin car park, located close to the motorway exit. From there you will need to take a taxi, a bus (155) or a tramway (4) to the port area.
Other options exist, some with shuttle service to port area
Anacapri is one of the two main villages in the island of Capri (the other one is called “Capri”, like the whole island).
How to reach Anacapri:
- From Marina Grande (the arrival port) take the direct bus to Anacapri (runs on average every 15 min; cost=1,80 Euro; it takes 15 min.; buy a ticket at the ticket-desk).
- If you want to stop first in Capri town, buy at the ticket-desk in Marina Grande a ticket for the “Funicolare” (cable-car) (runs every 15 min.; it takes 4 min.) that takes directly into Capri town. From Capri town to Anacapri take the bus (runs every 10 minutes; it takes 10 min.). You need a second ticket for this ride.
- From Marina Grande (the arrival port) take a taxi (it costs about 25 Euros; it takes 10 min.; verify the price before boarding the taxi).
How to reach Villa Orlandi: from the Piazza Vittoria bus stop in Anacapri, follow the suggested route to Villa Orlandi.
All participants are kindly requested to reserve their accommodation on their own. Accommodation has to be looked for in the town of Anacapri, where there are several nice hotels near the venue. Special deals have been made with the hotels listed below.
While reserving, please mention the “Villa Orlandi” Conference. The special prices are subject to availability and most of them are not guaranteed after March 30th. We advise to check also web booking sites, since major companies may at times propose competitive prices.
Due to the fact that in Capri the month of June is high season, and that hotels in Anacapri are of small size, we strongly advise to reserve as soon as possible.
1) Hotel San Michele **** http://www.sanmichele-capri.com/
standard double (single usage) mountain view: €135,00
double room: €180,00
2) Hotel Casa Caprile *** http://www.hotelcasacaprile.com/
double room (single usage): €80,00
double room standard: €130,00
double room superior: €140,00
extra bed: €40
A discount of 10% will be applied, under request, to participants to the
workshop and the theoretical program. The above rates are included of continental breakfast, service and taxes.
- from 0 to 3 years of age: free of charge;
- from 4 to 12 years of age: 50% discount;
- daily supplement for baby cot: €18,00
- until 7 days prior the arrival date – there will be no charge
- from 6 to 4 days prior the arrival date – there will be a charge of 30% of the entire stay
- less than 4 days prior the arrival date – 1 night will be charged
- in case of no-show the entire amount of the stay will be charged
Cancellations will be accepted only in writing
3) Hotel Biancamaria *** www.hotelbiancamaria.com
double room single occupancy: €120
4) Hotel Bellavista *** www.bellavistacapri.com
single room €85,00
double (single usage) €120, 00
double room €145,00
5) Hotel Senaria *** http://www.senaria.it/en/
single room €98,00
double (single usage) €115
double room €135
6) Hotel Al Mulino *** www.mulino-capri.com
Special offer reserved to guests attending the "Flavour and Electroweak Symmetry Breaking” and the Sixth workshop on “Theory, Phenomenology and Experiments in Flavour Phisics” in Anacapri from June 11th to 24th:
On week days:
- 125 euros - superior double room for single use;
- 150 superior double (or twin) room;
- 25 extra bed.
On weekends (Friday and Saturday) the conventioneed price is:
- 170 euros - superior double room for single use;
- 195 superior double (or twin) room;
- 35 extra bed.
For minimum 7 nights reservations with pleasure we’ll extend the week days offer to weekends as well.
Each room has got own sunny private terrace with garden and has got each modern comfort: air conditioning, internet wi-fi, phone, mini bar, safe box. Bathrooms are with shower, phone, american plug.
The prices include continental breakfast with home made cakes and fruit
picked in our garden, services and VAT. We offer unlimited Internet wi-fi for free in common spaces as well in each room.
On request, if possible, our shuttle service is free available for transfers from Capri's harbour to the hotel. The shuttle service is as well available for free to drive the group of participants to the center of Anacapri near the meeting hall and to the organization events.
To let us organize the welcome service, please inform guests to let us know their approximate arrival time and to call us to 0039 081 838 2084 before their embark to Capri so we can organize the transfer. We need to know the company name and the leaving time written on their hydrofoil tickets. The meeting point with our blue mini-bus with the sign Hotel Mulino is on the right side of the port, close to the public orange bus station and the restaurant named "Le Ondine".
We need the credit card details to consider the reservation to be guaranteed, taking note we will require a deposit equivalent to 1 night's stay. This deposit would be forfeited in case of any cancellation or reductions after 7 days prior to the arrival date.
Villa Orlandi on Google Maps