The workshop will be held at Università degli Studi di Milano, via Festa del Perdono 7 Milano, Aula Magna (Main Auditorium).
The venue is located in the Sixteenth-century setting of Ca' Granda, the historic headquarters of the University. Some photos here.
Google maps link to the venue.
How to reach Via Festa del Perdono 7, Milano
- From Bergamo Orio al Serio (BGY): you can reach the Central Railway Station by shuttle bus (http://www.orioshuttle.com/Orio-al-Serio_Milano-Centrale.cfm)
- From Milan Malpensa airport (MXP): you can reach the Central Railway Station by shuttle bus an express train connects the airport to the Milan Central Station and Garibaldi Railway Station. Alternatively, you can reach the Central Railway Station by shuttle bus (https://www.malpensashuttle.it/)
- From Linate airport (LIN): take the bus line 73 from Linate and stop to San Babila (last stop). Then, 10-15 min walk until the University.
Train system site: http://www.trenord.it
- From Central Railway Station: take the yellow subway line (M3, direction San Donato) and stop to Missori. Then, 5 min walk until the University.
- From Cadorna Railway Station: take the red subway line (M1, direction Sesto) and stop to Duomo. Then, 5 min walk until the University.
- From Garibaldi Railway Station: take the green subway line (M2, direction Abbiategrasso or Assago), change line at Cadorna and get on the red subway line (M1, direction Sesto) until Duomo. Then, 5 min walk until the University.
The Historical Studies Headquarters is located in the historic city centre which is subject to strict restrictions for “Area C”, i.e. the limited Traffic Zone of Cerchia Dei Bastioni.
Milan offers the bike-sharing service BikeMi (https://www.bikemi.com/), giving you the opportunity to rent bicycles for visiting the historic city center. Around the University Headquarters there are various pick-up and drop-off stations. Times, rates, documents required and rental point locations can be found on the website dedicated to the service.