Bulletin n. 1
Participants are expected to arrive on June 24th, 2018. A shuttle service will be organized from the Bari Palese airport to Matera.
The scientific sessions will start on June 25th at 9:00; the workshop will end on June 28th by 14:00.
- Laptops connected to multimedia projectors will be operative during the sessions for the presentations. Speakers are recommended to use the PDF format.
- Posters will be exposed for all the duration of the workshop. The space available for each poster is 70 x 100 cm.
- The files of talks and posters will be put on the web page of the workshop.
PAYMENT OF THE FEE
The workshop fee is 250 Euro, and includes proceedings costs, coffee breaks and social events, and the transfer from/to Bair airport at the beginning/end of the workshop for the registered participants. The fee must be paid by bank transfer (with transfer expenses on your side) to the bank account:
- Comitato PHYS2018
- Banca Popolare di Puglia e Basilicata - Filiale di Bari - Corso Cavour 36/44, 70121 Bari, Italy
- account: 01/109/06674203
- BIC-SWIFT: BPDMIT3B
- IBAN: IT52 M053 8504 0000 0000 6674 203
- with the motivation:
- "Matera Workshop on QCD 2018 - fee for Your Name"
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER IS HIGHLY PREFERRED
As an alternative, less preferred way, the fee can be paid cash and in Euros upon arrival at the workshop registration desk. The receipt of the fee will be provided at the registration desk. Payments with checks are not allowed. For accompanying persons, a reduced fee covering the social events can be paid at the workshop registration desk.
We kindly ask participants who have paid the conference fee by bank transfer to send us by e.mail a copy of the order of money transfer, and also to bring this copy to the workshop.
Important notice: Italian participants coming with INFN funds must also individually pay the fee (and should not ask to transfer it via INFN Sections) since the Workshop administration is not managed directly by INFN, but by "Comitato PHYS2018".
The mailing and legal address of Comitato PHYS2018 is:
c/o Dipartimento Interateneo di Fisica "Michelangelo Merlin" dell'Universita' e Politecnico di Bari
via Amendola n.173
I-70126 Bari Italy