The conference will be held in Villa Mondragone Conference center.
Villa Mondragone is one of the most beautiful of the many splendid Tuscolum villas.
The mass of "Villa Mondragone" (16th century), looming up on a hill 416 m. above sea-level, lies in the area of the villas by the ancient town of Tusculum, between the commune of Frascati and the one of Monte Porzio Catone (to which it belongs). This area, called Castelli Romani (Alban Hills), is about 20 km south-east of Rome.
The entire monumental complex, with a vast surrounding park, was bought by the University of Rome, Tor Vergata in 1981. Substantial restoration was performed on it, and currently the Villa is the seat of prestigeous national and international conventions organized by the Villa Mondragone Conference Center.
There will be a private transfer from Frascati Centre (in front of the City Hall- Piazza Marconi) to Villa Mondragone at 08:30 am and 09:15 am.
Bus Transfer to Frascati City Hall from Villa Mondragone:
From Fiumicino airport (Leonardo Express):
- a fast train (Leonardo Express) to Termini railway station (departures every 30 minutes, first departure at 06:37, last departure at 23:37, route time 31 minutes), ticket 11,00 €, and then continue from Termini (see below) a taxi.
- the taxi should cost around 70,00/80,00 €, see below the instructions on the best way to do it.
From Ciampino airport:
- a bus. There is a blue COTRAL bus (only one line) to the underground terminal ANAGNINA. The bus leaves every 40 minutes or so and stops at Ciampino railways station and at Anagnina underground terminal. Ticket 1,00 € (tickets are available from the newspaper vendor). Then you continue from Anagnina (see below).
- a taxi. The taxi should cost around 45,00/55,00 €, see below the instructions on the best way to do it.
From Termini railway station:
- take the train to FRASCATI Station, there will be a private bus transfer at 08:15 and a second one at 09:15.
- take the train to TOR VERGATA Station, there will be a private bus transfer at 08: 30 and a second one at 09:30
Note: there are other few buses going from ANAGNINA to ROCCA PRIORA via Grottaferrata but these are not suitable.
By car or taxi:
- from highway A1 Milan - Naples or from highway A24 Rom3 - L'Aquila/Pescara: follow direction Roma Sud, exit MONTE PORZIO CATONE, then follow signs to Villa Mondragone and Hotel Villa Vecchia.
From downtown Rome:
- take the G.R.A. (Grande Raccordo Anulare, the ring highway around Rome) to the highway A1 Rome - Napoles, then exit MONTE PORZIO CATONE. Follow signs to Villa Mondragone and Hotel Villa Vecchia.