Torino can be easily reached from all over Europe by means of 5 motorways:
- A32 Torino - Fr�jus from France;
- A5 Torino - Monte Bianco from France and Switzerland;
- A4 Torino - Milano - Venezia from Central and Eastern Europe;
- A6 Torino - Savona from Liguria and the south of France;
- A21 Torino - Piacenza from Central and Southern Italy.
- All motorways link up with the Torino ring road (tangenziale), from where you can easily reach the city centre.
Torino has three main railway stations:The first two are centrally located, while the third is in the south part of the city. Train timetables and prices can be found on the Trenitalia, SBB, Die Bahn or SNCF websites.
- Porta Nuova - corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 53
- Porta Susa - piazza XXVIII Dicembre, 8
- Lingotto - via Pannunzio, 1
The Sandro Pertini International Airport at Turin (Torino) Caselle is situated 16 km from the city centre and has very good connections with many European cities, including many low cost options.
Overseas participants arriving at the major Europeans hub, usually have a connecting flight to Torino Airport within two hours.
There is a bus connecting every 30 minutes the Airport to downtown Torino, near the Porta Nuova Railway Station, from 5:15 to 22:30. Cost is 5.50 euros (one way).
Taxis are available too: approximate cost is 40 euros from the airport to downtown.
"Sandro Pertini" International Airport
Strada San Maurizio, 12 - Caselle Torinese (Torino)
Tel. +39.011.5676361/362 Fax +39.011.5676420
How to reach Aula Magna La Cavallerizza
GPS coordinates: Latitude/Longitude 45.1917579 N ; 7.6427232 E
from Porta Susa http://goo.gl/m4BY1F
from Porta Nuova http://goo.gl/4ScL4I