A shuttle bus service will be organized from Palermo/Trapani airports to Erice and viceversa, on the dates of start and end of the Workshop.
Shuttle bus schedule will be arranged, according to the arrival/departure flight time of all participants, at fixed times. So, we kindly ask for your patience in case you have to wait for other participants.
In the airport hall you will find the drivers with the panel ERICE or ETTORE MAJORANA CENTRE.
If you are delayed or you have other problems and there is no driver waiting in the arrival hall:
Inform and call: +39 0923 869 133 (Ettore Majorana Centre)
Once in Erice, the shuttle bus will accompany you to the Ettore Majorana Centre for registration. You will there get your badges and information documents including accommodation, dinner invitation etc.
HOW TO GET TO ERICE
• By car , there are two possibilities:
1) drive along the Autostrada del Sole (A1) via Milan - Bologna - Florence - Rome - Naples - Villa San Giovanni (Reggio Calabria), then take a ferryboat from Villa San Giovanni to Messina and drive on to Erice (350 Km from Messina).
2) take the ferryboat either from Genoa or from Naples to Palermo and then drive on to Erice (100 Km from Palermo); the places on the ferryboat should be booked in advance.
• By train: via Milan - Rome, you can reach Palermo or Trapani directly.
• By plane: the best way to reach Erice is by plane, landing either in Palermo or in Trapani airport. If you are coming by airplane, please notice that luggage checked through to Palermo (or Trapani) goes through customs there.