The aim of this interdisciplinary conference is to bring together different scientific communities (laboratory plasmas, astrophysics, nuclear particle physics, accelerators, lasers, medical equipments) to discuss diagnostic measurements and technologies with a view to defining new strategies of common interest.
The conference will cover the following topics:
1. Measurements of temperature and density.
2. Energy spectrum of particles.
3. Spectroscopy in various ranges of wavelengths
4. Imaging in various ranges of wavelengths.
5. Techniques of analysis of massive databases.