Please note that all inquiries regarding visas should be sent to the organizing committee (see contact email address) by July 7th at the latest.
Please note that in order to start visa process, the International Relations Office of LNGS needs you to provide the following information:
- name and surname as written on your passport
- scanned copy of your passport
- address of your Home Institute
- dates of your stay in Italy (also flight dates if possible)
- place of stay (the hotel that you have reserved basically and written confirmation of reservation)
LNGS will be unable to release invitation letter in lack of the above information.