Dear Participants and Speakers to QCD@Work 2012,
Here are the last instructions before your arrival to Lecce.
- Participants arriving on Sunday 17th can register at the Hotel Tiziano, where a registration and information desk of the workshop will be operative from 5 to 9 pm of June 17th. In all the other days, the scientific secretariat will be operative at the workshop venue for registration. For those who have not yet provided to the payment of the workshop fee, it will be possible to pay cash (in Euro) at the registration desk.
- Since the conference venue is located in a small square of the old town, please check carefully your map and the path from your hotel to the Rettorato of the Salento University (Piazzetta Tancredi 9). Detailed maps can be found at the web page of the workshop.
- Speakers should send us in due advance (by e.mail) the file of their presentation, or indicate us where to upload the file somewhere in the web. The recommended format of the file of the presentations is pdf. We shall use a single laptop for all the presentations of a session, the use of other laptops during the sessions will not be allowed.
- The timetable is available at the web page of the workshop. The time allotted to each talk includes the question/discussion time at the end.
- Posters will be displayed already on Monday 18th.
- Lunches are not included in the fee. Participants can find many places where to have lunches, close to the conference venue. Indications at the web page of the workshop.
- The weather forecast predicts sun for next week, temperatures between 20 and 33 degrees.
Useful phone numbers, to contact us in case of difficulties:
- Hotel Tiziano: +39 0832272111
- P. Colangelo: +39 3474860177