2nd Management Committee Meeting and Joint Working Group Meeting
30 May 2012, La Biodola, Isola d'Elba, Italy
The MC and Joint WG meeting will be held on the last day of the 1st PET/MR and SPECT/MR conference, organized by our Action.
Early Stage Researchers Event:
COST office encourages the organization of special events for the ESRs, which will allow them to get to know each other, as well as interact with experts. At Elba Conference a pilot event for ESRs is planned. The event will take place at a free noon. It can also be considered as an indirect award of our Action, which will assist promising ESRs to attend the conference.
More details will be announced in the next few days.
- Each MC - WG member is encouraged to propose 1-2 candidates
- It can be ESRs that already planned to participate in the conference or ESRs that did not initially plan to participate. In both cases the COST support will facilitate their presence.
- The ESRs will be encourage to present their work in this event.
- The selection process will be done by the MC according to fair geographical distribution (1 per country), gender balance, participation in STSMs, research presentation in the ESR event.
For all MC and WG members the standard COST rules are applied.
For the Early Stage Researchers Event, the reimbursement policy will depend on the total meeting budget and will be possibly the same.
- Travel expenses will be covered (car rental is not elidgible)
- Two nights for 120€/night will be covered (since it is an one day meeting)
- Expenses for meals 80-100€ will be covered.
For more details do not hesitate to contact Ms. Theodora Christopoulou or George Loudos.
|9:00 - 9:15
|| Start of WG meetings
|| Welcome and meeting objectives (George Loudos)
|9:15 - 12:30
|| Working Group Presentations
(~10 min presentations open to all WGs)
- Research presentations including results of
common work or STSMs, open to all WG members
- Short presentations of new groups (~5 min)
|12:30 - 14:00
|14:00 - 17:00
|| Working Group split meetings
|| Internal WG meetings to discuss goals, activities, etc.
Prepare WG report for MC meeting
| 17:00 - 17:15
|17:15 - 20:00
| MC meeting
| Based on the presented information, the WGs (of the MC
members) will be formed and meet to discuss initial goals,
|| End of the meeting