The main topics to be discussed at the conference are:
• Future RIB facilities
• At and beyond the dripline and new modes of radioactivity
• Nuclear structure far from stability
• Heavy and superheavy nuclei
• Dynamics and Thermodynamics of exotic nuclear systems
• Nuclear astrophysics
• Fundamental interactions
• Applications to other fields
• Production and manipulation of RIB
The programme will consist of oral invited papers, oral contributed papers and poster presentations.
The poster session is tentatively scheduled on Tuesday, May 22, from 17:00 to 19:00. The three best posters, selected by the participants, will be given the opportunity of a 10 minute oral presentation on Friday morning. Poster boards will be provided. Posters should be presented in A0 format (841 × 1189 mm).
Two rooms are available for collaboration meetings. Please, contact EURORIB’12 Secretariat (email@example.com) for bookings.