Dear UCANS V Participants,
We are pleased to announce that the UCANS V Proceedings have now been published online by Il Nuovo Cimento C - Open Access, Vol. 38, N. 6, 2015!
You can find them here: http://www.sif.it/riviste/ncc/econtents/2015/038/06. 24 presentations are included in this proceedings volume.
We take this opportunity to thank once again all of you for your participation in UCANS V Conference!
UCANS V Editors
Dario Bisello, Chun Loong, Pierfrancesco Mastinu, Gianfranco Prete
The Proceedings of UCANS V Meeting will be published on "Il Nuovo Cimento - Colloquia and Communications in Physics", http://en.sif.it/journals/ncc. Il Nuovo Cimento C publishes selected and refereed papers from conferences or contributions on special topics in all fields of physics. Il Nuovo Cimento C is associated to European Physical Journal. Articles in Il Nuovo Cimento C are abstracted in INSPEC and Scopus.
The following are some brief instructions for authors:
- The papers are in English with a length limit of 3-4 journal pages.
- All the manuscripts will be refereed through arrangements by the UCANS Program Committee (i.e., the UCANS-V proceedings editors).
- Proceedings - Il Nuovo Cimento is published in open access.
- Authors pay no page charge (to be absorbed by the UCANS-V registration fee).
- The final manuscripts will be sent to the journal in LATEX, which is the requested format of your submitted papers. Should you have any problem with the LATEX format, you are kindly asked to contact UCANS editors at ucans_V@lnl.infn.it.
Detailed author instruction can be found in the style guide at http://en.sif.it/journals/ncc/ (see Style Guide, Short Style Guide and the LATEX template Macro LaTeX).
Manuscripts must be sent before September 30, 2015, to UCANS V <ucans_V@lnl.infn.it>