Kaonic nuclear clusters: present and near-future outlooks as a tribute to the memory of my dear Paul Kienle.
Aula Seminari (LNF INFN)
Via Enrico Fermi, 40
PK as a man of PION and KAON, the two Nambu-Goldstone bosons.
The following topics on kaonic nuclear clusters will be discussed.
1) New experimental informations and their interpretations concerning Lambda(1405) production in p+p reactions.
* HADES experiments: PRC87 (2013) 025201.
* DISTO data.
* Analysis of Hassanvand et al.: PhysRevC.87.055202(2013)
* Further experiments
2) Population of Lambda(1405) and K^-pp,K^-pn, K^-ppn, K^-pnn in K^- reactions for AMADEUS and J-PARC
3) Further analyses of DISTO data (overlapped with Ken Suzuki's talk)
4) New theoretical predictions of double-Kbar clusters: Maeda, Akaishi.
5) Proposed experiments to search for K^-K^-pp and Kbar strangelets
p+p collisions above 8 GeV