The workshop is devoted to developments in quantum theory and specific applications.
In particular, the event is focused on the following topics:
- quantum simulations of high-energy physics in photonic and atomic platforms
- random matrices in quantum many-particle systems
- covariant field theories and dimensional reduction
- robust quantum symmetries
- open quantum systems
- groupoids and algebroids in quantum physics
- quantum boundary conditions and topological quantum matter
- quantum control and the geometry of quantum mechanics
Registration for this event is currently open.