Neutel 2021 is dedicated to creating a welcoming, respectful, safe conference experience for everyone.
Neutel 2021 values and promotes the inherent worth of every person and group; fosters dignity, understanding, and mutual respect; and embraces diversity. We have had this commitment since our first Neutrino Workshop and it makes our community and conferences safe environments. When you attend Neutel 2021 you are also making a commitment to these principles.
We gain strength from diversity and welcome new ideas by fostering collaboration among groups with different skills.
We invite you to help making Neutel 2021 a place that is welcoming and respectful to all participants, regardless of race, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, political affiliation, or religion. By creating an inclusive environment, we can make the most of our program, building an interesting networking and maintaining the cultural richness of our scientific community.
Neutel 2021 will not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form, in person or online, including but not limited to:
- Verbal comments, including jokes, that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion
- Verbal threats or demands or personal attacks
- Sexualized, discriminatory, and/or exploitive images in any conference space, including presentations, sponsor exhibits, or public areas
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any harassing behaviors
- Slights and negative messages based on appearance
By participating in Neutel 2021, all attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers commit to following this code of conduct at the conference, as well as in related online communities and social media. Participants asked to stop harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Conference participants violating this code of conduct may be expelled from the conference.