To register an INFN Indico Account is required. If you do not have one, please create your personal account by following the link "External Users" available in the prompt window that appears when you start the registration process.
There are two registration types:
- in-person registration fee of 300,00 €
- virtual registration fee of 80,00 €
The Workshop is in presence. However, we will accept remote connection (Zoom) only for those speakers who have serious impediments in travelling due to circumstances beyond their control.
The In person registration fee includes lunches, coffee breaks, meeting material and social events.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES:
Registration fees less 50,00 € as administrative fee, will be refunded if a request is made in writing to the eeFACT22 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and received prior 1st of September 2022. Cancellations after this date will be non-refundable.
Registrations may be transferred to substitute delegates without incurring a fine.
METHOD OF PAYMENT (for non-INFN participants):
(the workshop account management is entrusted to A.S.T.E. Congress S.r.l.)
BY CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL
Through the CHECK OUT in your registration form (accepted cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro).
BY BANK TRANSFER
Through the CHECK OUT in your registration form. You may find the bank transfer details also here:
Beneficiary: A.S.T.E.Congress S.r.l.
Address: Filiale di Via Benedetto Croce, 10 00142 Roma (RM)
reason for payment: "eeFACT2022 - registration of participant's name and family name"
- the bank transfer commission is at the sender's expense;
- since the bank transfer may take several days, a copy of the bank transfer receipt should be sent to the workshop organizers: email@example.com.
participants must specify in the registration form the billing details required to prepare the fee invoice; they are invited to check with their administration if the invoice must be issued at the institute's name or it may be issued at the participant's name.
If the fee must be invoiced to the participant it is necessary to provide:
- Name, Family Name, address and Fiscal Code of the participant.
If the fee must be invoiced to the institute it is necessary to provide:
- Exact name and address of the Institute
in addition, for Italian Public Entities only:
- IPA Code/CUU (Codice Unico Ufficio)
- SPLIT PAYMENT: If the paying Institute applies the SPLIT PAYMENT, please contact the organisers to know the exact amount to pay (net amount). In this case the payment will be available only by bank transfer.
STORNO INFN (INFN participants only)
The registration fee of INFN participants will be paid through an internal transfer among INFN sites. Other forms of payment will not be accepted. Further information can be obtained from the local INFN administrative offices.
The registration desk, at the LNF, Bldg. n. 36, will open on Monday 12 September at 8:30.