Dear colleagues of the PARIS Collaboration Council,
We plan to organize the annual PARIS Collaboration Meeting on the 28th-29th November 2019 in Legnaro (Italy) in the Aula Villi.
In this meeting we plan:
1) to give a status on PARIS project, on PARIS detectors, on PARIS DAQ and electronics
2) to give a status on PARIS past, present and future campaigns,
3) to give the preliminary results of some the past PARIS experiments
4) to present a campaign using PARIS coupled to the active target
5) to promote discussions for new ideas or proposals for PARIS (independently on where the experiment should take place)
The meeting is open to any suggestions, proposal, ideas. If you have any please contact the organizers and some time for a presentation will be allocated
A more detailed agenda will follow.
We cannot provide any support for the stay in Legnaro nor a bus between Padova and Legnaro. A list of suggested hotels will follow
You can also find this circular in the PARIS web site http://paris.ifj.edu.pl.
A list of hotels can be found in the LNL web-site http://www.lnl.infn.it/index.php/en/sample-sites-4/hotels
How to reach the LNL laboratories can be found on the LNL web site http://www.lnl.infn.it/index.php/en/sample-sites-4/how-to-reach-lnl-2