Participants are invited to get in touch with their local travel agency and check for any visa requirements in order to enter Italy.
It is mandatory to register for the DULIA-bio Workshop before claiming letters of invitation.
Please note that prior to start visa process, the International Relations Office of LNGS will require the following information:
- name and surname as written on your passport
- scanned copy of your passport
- name and address of your home institute
- dates of your stay in Italy (also flight dates if possible)
- place of stay (name of the hotel that you have reserved and written confirmation of reservation)
LNGS will be unable to issue the invitation letter if any of this information is not provided.
All visa related documents issued by LNGS cannot grant any financial support by the organizers.