The annual GRIT workshop, previously GASPARD-HYDE-TRACE (GHT) workshop, aims to assess the status and progresses of the International GRIT collaboration.
The agenda of the workshop will comprise:
- Status and progress of the GRIT project
- Status of the MUGAST-AGATA-VAMOS campaign
- Simulation (detectors, signals, etc.)
- New detectors (silicon, etc.)
- Pulse Shape Analysis (technique and experimental results)
- Facilities for in-beam detector tests
- Electronics & DAQ
- Future perspectives on the physics with stable and radioactive ion beams
- General discussion
In the spirit of the workshop an effort will be devoted to promote synergies and exchange of information among groups developing detectors, electronics and simulation tools for state-of-the-art silicon detectors in low-energy nuclear physics.
After Barcelona (2010), Huelva (2011), Padova (2012), Paris (2014), Padova (2015), Paris (2017), the seventh edition is held this year at the University of Florence.
The conference will be taking place at the Galileo Galilei Institute in Arcetri (Florence).
- M. Assié (IPN Orsay)
- D. Beaumel (IPN Orsay)
- A. Goasduff (University & INFN, Padova)
- A. Gottardo (INFN LNL)
- N. Marchini (INFN Firenze)
- D. Mengoni (University & INFN, Padova)
- A. Nannini (INFN Firenze)
- M. Rocchini (INFN Firenze)