The International Workshop on Light Dark Matter @ Accelerators (LDMA) aims to bring together experts from the experimental and theoretical community, interested in the new and fast growing field of light dark matter search at accelerators. It will be the occasion to share expertise spanning from theoretical motivations to experimental techniques for future programs to pursue in mid-energy and high-intensity accelerating facilities.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Theoretical grounds and motivations for light dark matter scenarios
- Present and future experimental programs at accelerators
- Status of dark forces searches and future perspectives
- Latest updates on dark matter direct detection and results from experiments at high-energy colliders
- Constraints and limits from indirect dark matter detection
- Innovative instrumentation and new experimental techniques.
The workshop is organized in plenary presentation sessions, followed by discussion session to review novel ideas, plans and proposal.