|The scientific programme will cover themes of the ion sources science and technology that are relevant to the production of beam for scientific research and for applications:
The proceedings of the Workshop will be published on JACOW. No distinction will be made between oral and poster presentations.
The Organizing Committee will try to allow the maximum number of oral presentations encouraging also an useful exchange of information between the different actors.
For this reason, open discussions and round tables on specific themes maybe organised.
A visit to the Laboratorio Nazionale del Sud, Catania, will be also organized on Friday September 14th, 2018.
- Fundamental processes;
- Production of highly charged ion beams;
- Production of high intensity ion beams;
- Radioactive Ion Beams and charge breeders;
- Controls and diagnostics;
- Codes and simulations;
- Beam extraction and transport;
- Industrial application of new technologies.